Pre-Sales Director (North America)
We are looking for an experienced and consultative Pre-Sales professional to join our New York offices. As a young technology company in an exciting stage of growth, Arachnys is looking to find exceptional individuals who can help guide prospects through the buying process and set every implementation up for success. The successful candidate will be keen to work on complex enterprise-scale opportunities in a dynamic company, with a distinct technical advantage over its competitors and grand ambitions.
The Pre-sales Solutions Consultant will join the Solutions team at Arachnys and will report to the Head of Solutions. The Solutions team at Arachnys is made of pre-sales consultants that work very closely with Sales and handle clients through commitment and delivery.
What sets this opportunity apart is the timing. In the last 2 years Arachnys has transitioned from start-up to disruptive innovator in the Compliance industry, closing 7-figure deals with world-leading financial institutions. This is an opportunity to be part of a small team of highly skilled and motivated individuals who get their hands dirty in every deal that Arachnys works on, and ultimately to shape the future of our company.
This role is for someone who has a consultative approach to internal and external engagements, a strong work ethic, and is able to learn and articulate on detail-oriented and sometime complex solutions.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Support sales on deals that are qualified and drive towards close
- Validate success criteria and support deep discovery
- Inform customers on implementation plan
- Establish credibility with customers easily through consultative and knowledge-lead approach
- Support post-sales delivery and technical account management by making sure we can deliver what we are selling
- Challenge success criteria internally and externally so that expectations are well set and all engagements are set up for success
- Understand Arachnys offerings in granular detail
- Understand product roadmap so that we make sure client deliverables are aligned with strategic goals
- High degree of curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong relationship builder
- Strong work and team ethic
- Adaptable and creative approach to eliminating sales challenges
Experience and Knowledge:
- We are equally open to candidates from the follow backgrounds:
- 7+ years experience within a a pre-sales role
- KYC/AML operations within a bank
- Vendor experience selling KYC/AML SaaS technology to banks.
- A product, technical, or SME background. Candidates with experience in risk products are preferred.
- Experience working with large FI’s
- Excellent capacity for learning
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Strong customer focus, with experience working on multi-stakeholder engagements and complex client needs
- Experience working with post-sales implementation teams
We’re proud to have a team made up of individuals from all over the world. We’re passionate about diversity, and we believe variety in age, race, disability, gender or sexual orientation enhances our work and our environment.