Customer Support Specialist
Arachnys is a Regtech business which uses a unique combination of robotic process automation to help our clients defeat financial crime and manage risk. We build cutting-edge software which allow organisations to undertake enhanced due diligence, compliance and investigative research.
This is a fast growing and complex market where large financial institutions, are increasingly focussing their attention on due diligence to ensure they do not work with customers, suppliers or partners who will expose their business to regulatory or financial risk.
We are looking for an Customer Support specialist to join our London office, who has some experience managing customer support for professional services or software companies.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will need to:
- prioritise and multitask to handle a large variety of incoming customer support questions.
- be a problem-solver and navigate across the organisation to find solutions
- be responsive and adhere to service level agreements (SLAs)
- gather metrics around support queries to improve our customer support services over time
- run product trainings and create support material
- become an expert in all Arachnys products
You will work closely with the Account Management team to make sure clients are happy and see value in the products we deliver.
This is an junior role and you should apply if:
- You want to get exposure to a wide range of customers.
- You want to learn more about the Risk & Compliance industry.
- You are naturally inquisitive.
- You are able to stay organised and calm, even in high pressure situations.
- You have experience prioritising between multiple important and urgent issues
- You are passionate about technology
- You believe in making sure our customers are at the forefront of our efforts.
- At least one year of experience in a customer support role preferably for a professional services or software / tech company.