Arachnys uses a unique combination of robotic process automation and analyst cognitive enhancement to help our clients defeat financial crime and manage risk. We build cutting-edge research tools which allow organisations to undertake enhanced due diligence, compliance and investigative research.
This is a fast-growing and complex market where large organisations, are increasingly focussing their attention on due diligence to ensure they do not work with customers, suppliers or partners who will expose their business to regulatory or financial risk. We are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager who has a proven track record of managing complex enterprise-scale clients within the banking and financial industries.
The role will require you to manage software implementation projects within complex organisations and ultimately ensure that some of the world's biggest banks see the value in the services we deliver.
- Drive software implementation projects successfully to completion
- Understand the Arachnys solution in detail, developing a confident and persuasive capability to present and explain what we do
- Provide continuous support to named accounts when clients require additional configuration work
- Work in close collaboration with the Product team to ensure implementations are delivered on time and in scope.
- Work in tandem with account managers to map out account structure, identify decision makers and establish touch points for technical operations.
- In your dealings with prospects, clients and business partners, at all times act in line with the dynamic, reliable and trusted brand values of the business
- Based on market knowledge gleaned from clients, identify and feedback to the business ways in which the business/products can be developed to meet changing market needs
Experience & knowledge
- Proven ability and success in a Project Manager, Engagement Manager or Program Manager role
- Knowledge of enterprise software and/or the due diligence KYC/AML market
- Effective communicator and ability to be persuasive
- Technically savvy
- Capable of understanding complex requirements and formulating compelling solutions
- Relationship builder. Able to build effective relationships as a trusted advisor with multiple stakeholders in large, complex organisations
- Team player. Able to work across the business to bring together the right resources at the right time to support clients and win new business
- Excellent written skills. Able to write clearly and eloquently with experience of producing high quality proposals
We're proud to have a team made up of individuals from all over the world. We're passionate about diversity, and we believe variety in age, race, disability, gender or sexual orientation enhances our work and our environment.