Arachnys is a fast growth reg-tech firm providing cutting-edge research platforms, transforming financial crime-fighting by helping our clients transition from static KYC, AML, EDD workflows into guided and dynamic investigations. We use a world-class user experience coupled with advanced search and data to help users find the“needle in the haystack” that makes the difference.
We are looking for a Bid Writer to join our growing commercial team to support in the successful delivery of bids and RFPs. This job would be suited to someone who has several years technical writing / bid writing experience in a commercial environment who is looking to develop within the role over the coming years.
- Contribute to / lead bid and RPF submissions to clients, working to strict deadlines
- Support in the project management of large / complex bids and RFPs
- Support the initial review of such opportunities to establish bid / no bid on potential opportunities.
- Engage with teams across the business to ensure bid / RFP submissions reflect the capabilities of the business
- Develop and refine bid documentation for future use
- Develop and maintain technical sales collateral, for example proposal templates
- Support marketing, from time to time, with the development of collateral and business case documentation
- Support the Head of Sales Operations with other technical drafting, such as responses to information security assessments and legal / risk reviews.
- 2+ years bid experience
- Experience of bidding in the financial, compliance or technology industries
- Commercial, consultative, influencing and project management skills, able to communicate across all levels of the business
- Attention to detail and desire to understand the intricacies of the services offered
- Proactive, strong team player